Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 13

Thread: Why does it have to...

  1. #1
    Senior Hostboard Member Hannibal's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 16th, 2001
    Posts
    2,688
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Snow???
    Don't get me wrong, i like the snow, actually I love winter, but since I'm SOOOOO ready for this next riding season to start.... and i wanna race SO bad, I was happy to see a short winter. With my second race less than a month away *first one was this past sunday indoors* .... i dont want it to snow!!!!
    I want warm weather!!!! not this cold crap!

    ------------------
    As miserable as life may be I hold it pretty precious...

    If I lose the light of the sun, I will write by candlelight, moonlight, no light. If I lose paper and ink, I wil write in blood on forgotten walls. I will write always, I will capture nights all over the world and bring them to you.
    Word And Voice
    Motocross Fanatics
    General Philosophy

  2. #2
    HB Forum Owner The Lady Belle's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 4th, 2000
    Posts
    2,933
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Happy 1001 post Hanny.. biggrin

    Why not move here where we dont have snow in winter and the only time it really rains is during summertime..

    ------------------
    Listen!
    I can hear them saying now:
    "Be careful of what you wish for."
    If only I had listened.
    But how was I to know?
    Death Defying

  3. #3
    HB Forum Owner The Lady Belle's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 4th, 2000
    Posts
    2,933
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    oops 1010 post..hehehe

    ------------------
    Listen!
    I can hear them saying now:
    "Be careful of what you wish for."
    If only I had listened.
    But how was I to know?
    Death Defying

  4. #4
    Senior Hostboard Member Hannibal's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 16th, 2001
    Posts
    2,688
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Thanks LadyBelle *bows*
    Myra was the happy reciever of my 1000th post~ hehehe...
    Are there good motocross tracks down there? Down under? hahaha... :P
    *dances a jig*
    man, i'm a dork.

    ------------------
    As miserable as life may be I hold it pretty precious...

    If I lose the light of the sun, I will write by candlelight, moonlight, no light. If I lose paper and ink, I wil write in blood on forgotten walls. I will write always, I will capture nights all over the world and bring them to you.
    Word And Voice
    Motocross Fanatics
    General Philosophy

  5. #5
    HB Forum Owner Myra's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 14th, 2000
    Posts
    2,554
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I hate snow, it snowed here today again. Looks like we will have to drive th car in the snow... I dont want to but the truck had its inspection today. DIdnt go so well...... as a matter of fact... it went very badly. I'll letcha know just how bad when I read the 3 pages of shit...... bah... I want to go away...far away!

    ------------------
    If you ever drop your keys into a river of molten lava, let'em go, because, man, they're gone.

  6. #6
    HB Forum Owner Myra's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 14th, 2000
    Posts
    2,554
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    WEeeeeeeeeeeell, its all rather stupid.....very stupid actually. I mean the brakes yes, they need to be done. but they are not that bad. They are getting so picky, here is a preview of the list we got -rolls eyes-

    No rubber on clutch pedal
    Ebrake lever not fastened to firewall.(( DUH, doesnt need to be it doesnt move))
    Windshield cracked (( NO SHIT!! thats what this whole thing is about!))
    Headlights out of adjustment
    Headlights dont match, ie: one brighter
    Cracked exaust manifold...but doesnt leak
    Upper and lower ball joints rright front
    Right front wheel bearing... (( uhm, you cant check the ball joints if the wheel bearings are loose without taking everything apart wich they did NOT))
    A/F brake caliper bolt wrong... IE: not original.....(( Oh for christ sake!))
    Body mount hole toolarge behind left hand door (( Its the same size as the other side!))
    Backs of seats dont long... (( no shit! They are mustang seats... I've an 87 mustang.. they DONT LOCK!! ))
    No rear view mirror (( Uhm..... Noooooooo shit! we are trying to get the windshield replaced!!))
    AAaaaaaaanyway... thats it. Besides the obvious things we already knew..... christ what a pain in the ass!



    ------------------
    If you ever drop your keys into a river of molten lava, let'em go, because, man, they're gone.

  7. #7
    Inactive Member juliet smiles's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 11th, 2000
    Posts
    803
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    did Bronco run over their feet or something when he went there and pissed em off? geesh..
    heheh had to fix somefin! *L*
    ------------------
    Of course I don't look busy... I did it right the first time

    [This message has been edited by juliet smiles (edited February 07, 2002).]

  8. #8
    Inactive Member juliet smiles's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 11th, 2000
    Posts
    803
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    huh? what? searches for ya high and low... can't wait til tomorrow... *chews nails wondering what happened* *speeds up the clock*

    ahhh man its not working... shoot...

    ------------------
    Of course I don't look busy... I did it right the first time

  9. #9
    HB Forum Owner Myra's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 14th, 2000
    Posts
    2,554
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I would say its all a ploy to drive my car.........yea. Thats it!

    ------------------
    If you ever drop your keys into a river of molten lava, let'em go, because, man, they're gone.

  10. #10
    Inactive Member juliet smiles's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 11th, 2000
    Posts
    803
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Red face

    THE FAKER!!!!!!!!!!!! hehehe

    ------------------
    Of course I don't look busy... I did it right the first time

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •